Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Delicious delights

Organic Palm Kernal Lee Matthews Orange Flower candle



Penhaligons London Lily and Spice EDP


Lothantique Le Jardin De Florette EDT


Some delightful er, delights, discovered during my tweeting initiation (whaddya know, it actually works!), were these absolutely lovely perfumes. They have a brilliant selection of some of the most gorgeous scents that are not only lovely to spray about you in an asthma inducing cloud, but will make a special friend very happy. Deliriously happy. Especially if I were that friend. The Lee Matthews candle would also make someone you know (*cough* me *cough*) exceptionally joyous, and perhaps a little bit pyromanical. If that is a word. I'm deciding it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx