Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday (because it's almost the weekend) beauty post!




I can feel you judging me already. But OH how I love The Hills. I've not watched any of it in order, so have no idea what on earth is going on 99.72% of the time, but there seem to be lots of beautiful people doing not much and talking about each other. Gripping television. Why they've not won awards yet, I don't know. Maybe they have! Most likely.

BUT! As this is a beauty post, and therefore should mention beauty, let's do that! I do very much enjoy Ms Whitney's smokey eye here. She's a bit of a favourite 'o mine is Whitney. Once I figure out the intricacies of the shiny people on The Hills...onto The City I go. Nothing like having some goals. I do however find myself severely lacking in advice or tips here, because most times I try the smoodgy eye thing I end up looking like I've been punched in the face whilst in the midst of vicious and highly intense discussion on whether Spencer and Heidi should reeeally be together. So here is a quick little video from the lovely ladies at primped to give you some tips. Because you don't want to look like you've been punched in the face whilst in the midst of a vicious and highly intense discussion on whether Spencer and Heidi should reeeally be together. No siree.

xx

2 comments:

  1. i love the hills! its so addictive!!!!!!! and the girls are soooooo beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Whitney's bronze dress! Don't worry, I love her too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx