Monday, April 26, 2010

I would like a pencil skirt please...






Oh please. Please? Can someone please teach me how to do finger waves? And how to wear a really good shade of red lipstick? And how to wear tights without getting runs in them first wear? And how to wear a hat on a jaunty angle? And how to look so good walking across the tarmac in an army supplied uniform. Top gun music, anyone?

I feel much to insignificant to say anything that would be appropriate to the magnitude of the sacrifice made by our ANZACS, but suffice to say this weekend is always one which makes me very very grateful for them and all that they did.

"They shall not grow old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun, and in the morning
We will remember them.
Lest we forget. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx