Thursday, August 26, 2010

Friday (because it's almost the weekend) beauty post!




To fringe or not to fringe. This is the question. And a tricky one at that. Let's ask Sienna to help us out. Sienna? Will you help us out? Yes? Splendid! Will you ask someone else to slap together two photos of you, one fringeless and one fringy, because I'm a shocker with all things computery? Yes? Even more splendid! Will you pay for me to fly over and have a session with your personal hairstylist so he/she can tell me what to do (as I pretty much always make the wrong decision) and then perhaps shout me some topshop? No? Worth a try...

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting my hair chopped today! Don't think I'll go for a full fringe but some small side bangs might be in order... fingers crossed for something that is equal parts glam, professional, boho... is that even possible?! (PS me thinks it is, but in order to achieve it, I agree with you -must visit Sienna's stylist!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness...I can live vicariously through you! part glam, professional and boho is definitely possible. unfortunately in the wind tunnel that was today not so much. but stay inside and you'll be good to go! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx