Friday, October 22, 2010

Winner!

And the winner of a pack of very sweet Eiffel Tower cupcake wrappers from The Cupcake Wrapper Co is the very lucky Amber! If you could please email your mailing address to nicola@rubyandjoy.com.au I'll get them in the post quick smart!

It will be like you're making your favourite chocolate chip cupcakes from HERE! Except probably not exactly, as this photo was taken on top of the Arc de Triomphe, and I don't think they'd let you bake up there. Getting an over up would be difficult, for one thing. And imagine if you forgot the butter! Disaster.

Thanks to all you lovely ladies you entered as well, there'll be another brilliant giveaway in a week so I do hope I'll see you back here then! In the meantime, enjoy your weekend, and get out in the sunshine! Summer's coming! Yay!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx