Friday, November 12, 2010

oh dear...


I've neglected you again! I promise I have good reasons though! After hanging out with Ingrid Michaelson last night (with my fiance, it was one of my favourite nights yet!), I was then at the markets this morning (nothing like 3 hours sleep!), followed by an evening out for my birthday tonight, which will then be followed by brunch tomorrow morning to celebrate the big quarter of a century (woo!), then tomorrow evening I'm going on a date! With the boy. Just to clarify. Then Sunday we're having our engagement party!
No? Not convinced?
How about I'm going to try and make this cake.
My mouth is watering.
After all, it seems we're having a cake themed week!
The BEST kind of week!
Enjoy the weekend my lovely readers! And the SUN! Excellent...
xx

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Exciting times for you! So many great things happening. Savour every moment. I loved our engagement party, it was so so so much fun!
    I think you need to post a photo of the shoes. Please ; )

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx