Wednesday, December 15, 2010

these are a few of my favourite things!

Oh the smell of fruit cake soaking in its yummy sherry! Although walking through the shopping centre with a huge bottle of sherry in its brown paper bag did provoke a few judgemental stares. I do believe, however, if I'd started yelling manically I would have possibly provoked more. It's for the Christmas cake the CHRISTMAS CAKE!!!! But then the cake being baked slowly and wrapped in newspaper to cool. Tis one of my favourite things about this time of year! I LOVE fruit cake! Taste's like Christmas, you see. And the best part is, I get one for my wedding too! Christmas till the end of January! I don't see how this could get any better...

I suppose there's always rocky road, mince pies, shortbread, cherries...

image via taste.com

1 comment:

  1. Oh YUMMO!!!!!!!
    I just posted about a cake too!!

    thea.
    xx

    (spoonful)
    but the cake is at www.forthevisionaries.tumblr.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx