Monday, February 28, 2011

well hello there!

There are so many things to write about and catch up on and there are many Scottish words and traditions to observe with you and moments of sunsets over castles and icy noses to fill you in on, and as I am the very excited owner of a shiny new laptop (thank you pc world), I'll be back with many adventures both cold and new asap! As I move into my cosy little flat with the boy this week posting might be somewhat all over the place (like my stuff right now...my gosh), but the excitement of making a little home might just be too much to keep to myself.

For now, let me say, the crocusses are starting to bloom! The daffodils and jonquils are poking their wee heads through the soil, and this makes me smile a little on the inside.

''Life is not meant to be easy, my child; but take courage - it can be delightful.'' George Bernard Shaw

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about your adventures lovely lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy for you setting up home is the most fun cant wait to see it xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx