Sunday, April 24, 2011

beautiful books...







Hello my dear readers! Apologies again for the lack of posts, Easter has kept us good and busy over here. Not to mention the hot cross buns. Delicious!


I discovered these gorgeous hand embroidered books online a while back and have been bursting to share them with you, aren't they lovely!!! Definitely the kind of books to keep on a table with a pretty bunch of flowers, a steaming pot of tea, and some lovely china. Perhaps even some nice cookies. Created by the hugely talented Jillian Tamaki for Penguin Classics, I do believe they'll be available for your pretty little mitts sometime later this year. Excellent! Tis a set of three, but I do love these two the most.


I hope you have a wonderful long weekend my dear's, and to all those in Australia...lest we forget xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx