Wednesday, May 25, 2011

sweet and juicy...

Apparently Blairgowrie is the berry central of Europe! How could I have stumbled into such a super sweet place like this you ask? I have no idea! But as the berries in the supermarket change from Spanish to British, and as the homemade signs start popping up all over the place for homegrown stalls, I feel mighty happy that I get to plan meals FILLED with strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and other berries I've never eaten because they remind me of grubs! Don't worry, this won't be our only food. That would be weird. And somewhat monotonous. But if the apple sized strawberries we bought from the jolly seller we found on Monday are anything to go by, it's going to be a sweet Summer. Delicious!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx