Friday, December 2, 2011

gifts-a-plenty...







It has been 2 months since I've had the luxury of internet at home, and miracles of miracles, today we were connected to the outside world! *sigh of relief* And as I am currently in my sick bed being waited on hand and foot (almost), I thought I would get cracking on sharing the lovely bits and bobs I came across at the Country Living Christmas Fair in Glasgow. First up in this list of gorgeous Christmas ideas is the beautiful site Papa Stour. Selling a delightful range of the most beautiful Scottish gifts (I get points for this, surely), why not pop over, have a wee look-see and see what you can find! It's full of things I WISH I could make but most definitely can not. Enjoy!

all images via Papa Stour

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx