Friday, November 15, 2013

Christmas Gift Guide - Meet the Makers - Nikki McWilliams


And a very good morning to you, my dear blog readers! How are you this fine Friday? I am in the throes of list writing and may need another sheet of paper - my wordy! Nevertheless, there are things which I have already done this morning which I shall add to my list simply to cross them straight off and feel a sense of accomplishment. Success! 

But enough about my incredible exciting list writing! Please make very welcome the super talented Nikki McWilliams who is joining us on our little blog this morning to share her most excellent products and some of her favourite things at Christmas time! Based in Dundee, Scotland, Nikki graduated from Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art and Design in 2009 and launched her own label shortly thereafter. Filled with biscuit-y goodness and much loveliness, you will LOVE Nikki McWilliams!

Do you plan to be at any Christmas markets this festive season?

Our things are popping up at Festive markets with THEO at Somerset House London, and THE POUNDSHOP at Loft, Tokyo - which is really exciting!

What is your favourite part of your Christmas day?

Christmas dinner and present opening!



What is the best thing about running your own business?

The freedom to make your own schedule! Before I quit the day job, I worked every Christmas Eve and Boxing Day. Being free to spend time with loved ones on special occasions is what I value most about running my own business.


Rocky road or fruitcake?

Fruitcake all the way! It's probably not the best going, but I really love Mr Kipling Manor House cake! Reminds me of being little and at home :)




Take a hop, skip and jump over the Nikki McWilliams online here, and have a look at her gorgeous designs. I've got a Custard Cream cushion on my Christmas wishlist, and a few other bits and pieces too! Say hi while you're there, and stock up on extra special Christmas gifts! x

ps - Don't forget to order by 13th December if you want your goodies by Christmas! And be sure to order earlier than that if you live far, far away x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day. Seriously. It's a little pathetic... xx